We are usually open on bank holidays.
While we are able to accommodate some 'walk in' bookings it is advisable to book treatments in advance.
We recognise that your time is valuable and offer appointment to suit your needs. The time we have set aside for your treatment is also valuable to us and we ask that you give us at least 24 hours notice of cancellation. Insufficient notice or failure to keep your appointment will result in 50% charge of the specific treatment, this will be invoiced to you. Any bookings for treatments £50 or over must be accompanied by credit card details.
Prices are subject to change.
Download Svetlana Beauty Salon price list.
Courses are available for most treatments. The purchase of a course encompasses a discount. Please discuss this with the receptionist.
Svetlana Beauty Salon does not allow smoking or the use of mobile phones on the premises.
We are looking for Full Time & Part Time Beauty Therapists to become part of our highly professional and friendly team. You should have excellent client skills, be confident in skin analysis and home-care recommendations and have an interest in further training as well as a passion for the industry and strong work ethics. You should recognise the importance of retailing within your role and have an interest in natural and organic products.
- Hold NVQ2/3, ITEC, CIDESCO, CIBTAC, IHBC or equivalent qualifications
- Have minimum 3 years salon experience
- Enjoy massage and be experienced in Swedish and Deep Tissue
- Be confident in ALL waxing techniques including HOT WAX Brazilian and Hollywood
- Have quick and flawless nail painting skills
- Be self motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Be articulate and well groomed with excellent customer service skills
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English with valid UK/EU passport or work permit
Please click here to reply with your CV and covering letter with photo if available.
We apologise that due to the volume of applications we receive we can only reply to successful applicants. A telephone interview will be carried out prior to trade testing.